Re: 63 spit top

To: lewis mckillop <lsmc@lightspeed.net>
Subject: Re: 63 spit top
From: bugeye59@kingsnet.com
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 20:07:11 -0700
Cc: spit <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Lewis,
I had both soft and hardtops on a '72 Midget I drove in high school.  It
depends on where the hardtop mounts.  Obviously, the soft top would need to
be down and the hardtop fastened over it.  Can anyone else help with
specifics?
I am just about ready to pull the body tub off the frame with the TR3.
Don't worry, I'll be calling you when I need some extra muscle!!
BTW, the Cars in the Park show in Lemoore is tomorrow (Saturday).  Assuming
the rain lets up, I'll be there with the Bugeye.  Stop by!!!
--
Harris
'59 Bugeye Sprite -- Buick V6 powered!