Spitfire Database

To: Triumph Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Spitfire Database
From: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 1997 09:14:36 -0700
As the owner of a '63 Spitfire, I have taking on the daunting task of
creating a world-wide database of Spitfires, which I intend to post on
the internet for the benefit of all Spitfire owners.  I have already
contacted many sources at this point so bear with me if this is a
repeat.  I need the following information on all Spitfires worldwide.

Year
Model
Commission#
color (colour)
owner name
Vehicle location  (city, state, province, country, as applicable)

I need help contacting owners, so If everybody passes this request on
to others who also pass it on, hopefully I will be able to find the
majority of the over 314,000 Spits built.

Thanks for your cooperation

Joe Curry     curry@wolfenet.com