Spitfire database

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spitfire database
From: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 1997 17:44:50 -0700
All right you guys, (and gals)

It's raining in Seattle.  And it will for the next 8 months.  I've put
my Spit to bed for the winter.  (I'll wake it up immediately the next
sunny day).

Needless to say I'm bored.  I was hoping to be entering all those
volumes of data into my Spit database I am compiling.  But it looks
like you guys (and gals) are still out dirving your toys and too busy
to look at your Commission plates.

I implore you to spare a minute and get me the information.  I want to
go on-line with the initial offering shortly after the new year starts.

Help me out won't you......please?

Thanks,

Joe Curry   (Spitless in Seattle)