Re: TRF (Canadian alternative)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TRF (Canadian alternative)
From: Jeff Arrowsmith <jarrow@dlcwest.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 23:19:41 -0700
>At 12:49 30/06/97 -0600, Peter Zaborski wrote:
>>Just finished placing an order at TRF to get the stuff I wanted from
>>their Summer Companion Flyer (which I received only last week). As usual
>>a bunch of stuff I wanted was not available. That's ok, but
>snip
>
>Have you ever tried ordering from Obsolete Automotive?  They are in
>Ontario, so there's no hassling with exchange rates, customs, etc.  Prices
>are fair and stock is usually excellent.  They have a website <<
>http://www.sarnia.com/obsolete/ >>, email << obsolete@ebtech.net >>, an 800
>order number and a fax, publish a monthly newsletter / sale catalog they'll
>send you for free, and often have used parts available as well.
>
>I still buy from TRF - in fact I've several items on backorder now...  I'm
>further north and still haven't received my TRF summer flyer.  I have no
>interest in Obsolete other than to see them do well and continue as a
>reliable, Canadian parts source.
>
>Rod.   '70 TR6  CC55899L

There's a guy in Calgary called Fergus. British Auto Parts (??) is his
shop. Good prices.........can get ya just about everything ya need. He
advertises in the Old Car Trader. Does REALLY GOOD paint as well.

Jeff.A

1967 GT6 Mk1
1975 Spitfire
1975 TR6
"Why do you own 3 Triumphs?".........because I can't afford 4!
Rap = Disco for the 90's