Re: VTR - Ft. Worth

To: Barry Wolpoff <Wolpoff@centuryinter.net>
Subject: Re: VTR - Ft. Worth
From: joe worsley <worsley@ebicom.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 21:04:27 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Barry Wolpoff wrote:

> Joe, whose got the car covers and how much?? Barry wondering.

> > By the way I got a car cover from cover craft today. It's a second but I
> > dusted the dirt off and it looks new.  How do they do it.  Do they just
> > put a little dirty spot on it and then sell it cheap when things are
> > slow.  I don't know anyone that hasn't been able to get one.
> > --

I ordered it from Covercraft.  $40.00 plus $7.50 shipping.  They were a
little slower on the shipping than the said.  It took two weeks not 3
days like they said.  It looks like a gereat cover.  I think I saw a
little dirt on it but I'm not sure.  Just ask for a second and apparently
everyone that orders one gets one. VB gets over $150 for the same thing.
 It's called a Technalon and is water proof and breathes,
--
Joe Worsley
80 TR8 DHC