VTR FT. Worth and 1998 VTR

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: VTR FT. Worth and 1998 VTR
From: ybullet@flash.net (Steve L. Toth)
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 18:34:04 -0500
>Damm,Who picked Texas, in the middle of Summer? Where is it going to be
>next year?
>
>Phil Smith

   Good point, Phil.  But, I guarantee that you'll have a great time.  We
have alot of great events and tours planned.  Yes, it will be hot.  It does
cool down to the mid to high 70's at night though.  LOL!  Plan on the 90's
during the day.

   BTW, I'll be working many of the events including autocross.  (Hell, I
can't place in an autocross, I may as well work it!)

   We're looking forward to seeing everyone down here!

   Also, I think that the 1998 VTR is in Minnesota.  At least that's what
I've heard.

                                                Steve

p.s.  If there are any single women coming to VTR, look me up.  I'm single
and unattached!  I'm a great tour guide too!  (I've got to try all of the
angles!)