Re: Rhode Island Roads

To: tigerpb@ids.net
Subject: Re: Rhode Island Roads
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 16:33:14 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Paul,

Your posting sure will help the travel and tourism board of Rhode Island
to secure some new visitors to your state...

BTW, the roads in Mass aren't too bad. That is unless you consider rude
impatient and agressive idiots an impediment to your motoring pleasure...

Oh, and potholes in MA, nah. Well maybe a few. Like the one that destryed
the front end of my VW golf a few winters back... all said and done: $550
for a wheel, new struts, one CV joint and tie rod ends. I was lucky too.
A guy in front of me managed to _break_ two mag wheels on a Nissan. He
didn't drive his home! Them wheels and tires were F - L - A - T.

Maine, on the other hand is much better... ;-)

rml
Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |