Tr6 For Sale in New Orleans Lousiana USA

To: triumph listserv <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Tr6 For Sale in New Orleans Lousiana USA
From: Roger Helman <rogerh@digimation.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 15:45:12 -0500
On my work this morning I passed a Powder Blue (French Blue) 1975 Tr6
for sale by the owner.  Looks like a very nice Daily driver. The owner
wants  $8500.00 and very Firm. I tried to dicker with him but no dice.

Pluses
    Removable Hard Top
    Soft Top
    Reupholstered Seats
   1500 Stereo
   Rebuilt Engine (30 Days)
   Wire Rims
   Red Lines
   Clean Chrome
   Baby Buggy Bumpers in good shape.

Minuses
    Blinkers on the Fritz
    Missing Windshield wiper
    Few chips in the paint in the usual places
    The odometer reads 138,000, maybe more the speedo was broken for
three years.
    Missing Door Keys

The owner said he will give a 90 day warranty on the car.

All the usual disclaimers apply. I have no financial interest in the
car. I just want to see it go to a good home.
 --
Roger Helman                71 TR6 CC67866L
Digimation Inc.               http://deepthought.digimation.com/rogerh/