Re: New owner: quest on TR6

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: New owner: quest on TR6
From: dynamic@transport.com (Pete & Aprille Chadwell)
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 07:54:55 +0100
Dittos:

I never knew about the choke knob twist thing, either.  However, I never
had any trouble in 11 years of ownership with the choke not staying where I
put it.  never gave it a second thought.  Halfway out?  All the way out?
Didn't matter.  on my car, it would stay without twisting the knob.

One thing I did learn to do is to NOT lever my thumb against the switch
plinth crash pad when pulling the choke on.  I've seen enough TR6s with the
vinyl missing from this spot to convince me that it is not a good habit.
Just pull the knob!

Pete Chadwell

1973 TR6