Re: New owner: quest on TR6

To: dynamic@transport.com
Subject: Re: New owner: quest on TR6
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 11:57:51 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi,

It's me again... the central scrutinizer..

Again we see Mary's......<cut>!

Whoops wrong news group.

WRT your comments about pulling out the choke...

I want to point out the manual says to step on the the gas pedal as you
pull on the choke knob. There are "detents" on the choke thingie, and if
you put pressure on the accelerator, the choke will pull out with very
little effort.

I learned this _just before_ I replaced my heater switch plinth.

have a nice day.
rml
Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |