Re: Different Diffs...

To: Nickbk@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: Different Diffs...
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 14:24:53 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi,

I con't comment on the Rotary Spit rear-end, but I thought I'd throw in
$.02 on the topic of GT6 transmissions.

If you have a TR6 motor, why not use a TR6 tranny. It is more or less "up
to" handling the power of the TR6 engine, even after quite a lot of mods.

The only drawback would be that you would need to fabricate a tranny
cover and possibly the rear transmission mount as well as shortne the
driveshaft.

Sounds like one evening's work.

NOT
;-)
rml
Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |
url: http://web.mit.edu/afs/athena.mit.edu/user/b/l/blang/www/home.html
Quote: How many Triumphs do you own??? Several, and one that runs!