Re: TR6 Rear suspension

To: flywi@ns1.northnet.net, TR66pack@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR6 Rear suspension
From: Jody007@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 12:37:42 -0400 (EDT)

<<

 My question? Have any other TR6 owner's noticed that one rear wheel/tire
 seems to protrude out the side of the car more than the other? Am I just
 paranoid? Is this just a charactersitic of a "handbuilt", seperate
 chassis car? I would have probably never even noticed this condition if
 I hadn't thrown that ramp and concerned myself about frame damage.

 Any ideas? Anyone else have this "condition" on their TR6?

 Kerry
 tr66pack@aol.com

   Kerry,

   I doubt of you hurt anything with the little ramp slipage. You must have
been on a very slippery floor.  When I first got my TR250 I noticed the same
asymmetrical appearence.  Since then I've looked at many other and have asked
a TR Guru or two WHY?  The best answer "They're British, whata expect".  So
in other words, that the way it is.
                                               Jody
                                               TR6
                                          Tallahassee