RE: Wheel Hub Dust Caps

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Wheel Hub Dust Caps
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 10:41:26 -0600
Thanks to all for the replies. I have actually tried something else for
the time being. I bought some Lepage Steel Cement from a local hardware
store and have "glued" the nuts to the inside of the caps. They are
still curing but once this completes (~24 hrs) I will try them out and
update the list with my findings. As for how the glue will last over
time (ie. until I really need it) only time will tell...

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada