Triumph 2000 FOR SALE

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Triumph 2000 FOR SALE
From: Bruce Harding <Bruce_Harding@ccm2.hf.intel.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 97 11:13:00 PDT
                        Triumph 2000 FOR SALE

I'm selling my 1966 Triumph 2000 MK1.  I have used (am still using) the 2000
as my every day car for the last 2.5 years.  It is located in the Portland,
Oregon USA area.  Here are the details:

108000 Miles
Price: $3800
Light Blue exterior/Wedgewood blue interior
Overdrive (works great!)
Here's what has been done the past 2.5 years:
    - New rad/heater hoses and fan belt
    - New brakes and wheel cylinders
    - Rebuilt clutch hydraulics (including the flex line)
    - Tires have about 25K Miles on them...tread still good
    - New seat foam on front seats
    - all new motor mounts
    - all U-Joints replaced
    - Driveline balanced
    - new rear gas KYB shocks
    - rebuilt generator
    - new exhaust manifold gasket and repaired exhaust
      manifold (they break at the Y connection)i
    - Spin On oil filter adapter (I have the original canister so it can be
      returned to original ...highly not recommended though)

EVERYTHING works on the car (even the low fuel and choke lights)....I even
have the stock tool kit.  I would line this 2000 up against any that I have
ever seen.

There's always a reason for selling something isn't there... I just want to
drive something different and bought a 1988 XJS convertible.

There are several people on this list that have seen this car.  If
you are interested, post a message and I'm sure they would be happy to give
their opinion on the condition of the car.

I also have several hundred $$$'s of extra parts sitting on a shelf(Brakes,
lenses, handles, bushing kit, etc) that we can discuss if interested.

You can contact me at:
503-629-0716 evenings or weekends (Leave message if I'm not home)
email at Bruce_Harding@ccm.hf.intel.com

Bruce Harding
57 TR3
75 TR6