Ultimate Compliment, or what?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Ultimate Compliment, or what?
From: SBoz39@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 May 1997 03:48:39 -0400 (EDT)
    Drove the TR 6 ,with the top down, in beautiful sunshine to Hurricane
Ridge in the Olympic National Park for views of miles of snow clad peaks.

     Saw no other LCBs, but the TR sure got noticed ; while slurping down an
ice cream cone inside a Dairy Queen along the way, I looked out to check on
the TR and a young couple got out of their indescript small car. She struck a
pose by the TR with one hand resting on the front fender and he snapped a
picture. They both got back in their car and drove off.  This the Ultimate
Compliment , or what?

     The only downside to this tale is that my passenger for half of this
trip was my Mother-in-law ! :(

      Jim Bosley       74  TR6     CF22628U