RE: [Fwd: INSURANCE]

To: Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV, mlibhart@feist.com
Subject: RE: [Fwd: INSURANCE]
From: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 15:03:53 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I did actually look at my policy the other day from Parish. It is really a
Cigna policy. One thing I noticed in reading it was that if you exceed the
2500 miles you are not covered during those additional miles. Hmmmmmm. Any
legal opinions on that (besides keep a spare speedo)?
Otherwise it is use the car when and where you want but keep it in a garage
when stored at home.
Richard