RE: Employment Opportunity

To: "'Michael D. Porter'" <mdporter@rt66.com>, "'bobsauto@iconn.net'" <bobsauto@iconn.net>
Subject: RE: Employment Opportunity
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 09:41:27 -0600
Cc: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Hey man, chill out. If you took the trouble to read Bob's web page
(http://www.iconn.net/bobsauto/) you might have different opinion.

He was not trying to promote his shop, merely looking for something
related to british cars. If you don't like his terms just ignore the
post.

As for lawyers being on the list - big f***in' deal. What do you think
they, you, or anyone else for that matter can do about anybody posting
anything?!?

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada