Dark suckers (Off topic)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Dark suckers (Off topic)
From: "Douglas Mitchell" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 1997 10:32:07 -0400
Hello all,

Sorry to bomb both lists like this, but I had a request from my
brother. He is looking for a discourse on light bulbs being dark
suckers. ie: When you turn on a light bulb, you actually suck all
the darkness out of a room. When a bulb burns out, it is just full
of darkness. Flashlight (torch) batteries run out of storage space
for darkness and have to be replaced.

If anyone has a copy of this, or can point me to some place on the
web that does have it, please let me know.

Thanks
Doug Mitchell
dmitchel@ford.com
dmitchel@ismi.net