Dual SU's on a spit.

To: "'Martin A. Secrest'" <MARTIN_A_SECREST@neb.voa.gov>
Subject: Dual SU's on a spit.
From: "Smith, Brian" <brians@deq.state.la.us>
Date: Fri, 09 May 97 11:27:00 PDT
Cc: "'Triumph Owners Digest'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Martin,

The stock 1500's in england use dual HS4's.  you can buy the manifold
from TS import.  Thats where I got mine.  The carbs are from a late MGB.
 you have to switch the rubber gasket that is between the bowl and carb
body to get the float bowl to sit level.  a little modification is all
thats nessessary.  I've got this setup on a stock Mk IV.  I never run out
of carberator now.  E-mail me directly if you need more details.

Brian Smith
1959 TR3
1972 Spitfire Mk IV
1977 TR7