Re: Carlisle Import Show

To: Keith White <spcaudit@blazenet.net>
Subject: Re: Carlisle Import Show
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 07 May 1997 19:56:47 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Keith:

I plan on being there and hope to meet many of the
members. I joined the CPTC this year but the '70
TR6 hasn't been ready to join in the fun. Finishing up
a much longer and expensive than expected repaint and
rust work. The DPO masked some major frame damage and
rust (passed inspection from the garage I bought the
car from, but I won't put there name on the internet,
will share story when I meet you). Just went to court
and awaiting the DJ's decission on amount of $ I will
get back.

Anyway, the TR6 WILL be ready for VTR Eastern Regional
Convention. I still have the interior to complete when
I get it back next weekend.

Scott Suhring
ELizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6