RMTC Spring Car Show

To: british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RMTC Spring Car Show
From: Dave Fain <KC3565L@sprintmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 May 1997 06:35:31 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
The Rocky Mountain Triumph Club of Denver will hold its
annual Spring Car Show in downtown Golden on May 18.  We
have arranged for the town of Golden to block off a street
adjacent to a city park for our use.  This is our first
big event of the 1997 season and traditionally brings a
large number of cars out of their Winter storage.  The
TVR Club and several British motorbike clubs have been
invited to participate.  This show is not just for restored
garage queens, we want to see every Triumph in the area
there, regardless of condition.  The show is open to all
Triumphs and British bikes, not just RMTC members.  Non
members will be requested to pay a $2 entry fee to cover
the cost of the dash plaques (a bargain).  Food will be
available for purchase with profits going to the Golden
HS Honor Society.  The show will run from 10:00AM to
3:00PM.  Please have your car there no later that 9:30
if you wish to display it.  Email me or Kevin St. James
(kmstjames@msn.com) if you need more details.
Dave Fain, Editor, The Triumph Herald
http://www.boulder.swri.edu/~hal/rmtc.html