Re: TR3 windscreen

To: C M Michalski <moesim@juno.com>
Subject: Re: TR3 windscreen
From: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 12:35:11 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
My recommendation would be to take all the parts to a reputable glass shop
in your area and negotiate the installation of the glass.   One slight
miscalculation and you will be buying new glass - again.  It is not a
particularly hard job, but it does take a precise amount of pressure to
get it all together.

later...
| CARL F. MUSSON, Coordinator               INTERNET:musson@arts.usf.edu |
| Tampa, FL           Opinions expressed are mine and not of my employer.|
\    '58 TR3A (TS25264L)  -  http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/    /