RE: Brake Master

To: "'Mike Mason'" <mmason@lindenwood.edu>
Subject: RE: Brake Master
From: "M. V. Morelli" <morelli@mickey.jsc.nasa.gov>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 10:23:47 -0600
Cc: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Michael,

I was intimately involved with the breaks on my 76 TR6 a few months ago.  Here
are my 0.02$...

1) I have no first-hand experience with Apple Hydraulics re-sleaving (sorry,
that's -0.02$)
2) I looked for rebuilt MC units at the big three -- didn't have.
3) From a poll I took on the list, the quality of break components available
from the big three is quite variable.  The consensus was that TRF was the
    place to go.

Mike Morelli
76 TR6 (daily driver)
Houston, TX