Re: TR-6 seats

To: DANMAS@aol.com, naffy@netins.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR-6 seats
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 1997 17:03:27 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-04-03 15:00:34 EST, DANMAS@aol.com writes:

> Unless you just have to do it yourself, or feel the kits are the only way
>  maintain originality, I would go with the advice given by Larry Zink, and
>  have a pro do it. There are too many things on your car that you can do
>  yourself and enjoy to fool with seats.

AND/OR - do what I did i.e. buy the kit from one of our suppliers and take it
to a pro.  Pay him to install it.  I watched him do it and was very glad that
I had not tried.  He knew what he was doing, had the proper tools and did it
much faster than I could have.  By staying around I was able to answer a few
questions so that it is exactly like it was when new.

Art Kelly '64 TR4 CT33118L (original owner) with 3rd set of seat coverings 1)
original, 2) professionally redone BUT his materials were not exact and I
didn't know that until he was done and 3) as above - which looks like 1.