Re: Production Record Record

To: smith007@ix.netcom.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Production Record Record
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 12:59:00 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

As far as I know, all TR6's have the wood dash. Period.

Jasmine Yellow is a very pale yellow, it is more or less in between
off-white and yellow. I have seen quite a few TR250's and early TR6's
this color, and frankly, I'm starting to like it. By chance I have a '69
TR6 parts car (CC27777) and that was Jasmine too. If I do anything with
that car, I might consider trying to paint is Jasmine just because I like
to see TR6's that are painted other colors than red.

A plus side to lighter colors is that they don't show imperfections as
much as darker colors.

So, I say "yea" to Jasmine.

I presume that you know that you have a very early '69 TR6 if the engine
number was CC25550, that's one of the first 600 or so engines produced
for TR6.

bye,
rml
Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |
url: http://web.mit.edu/afs/athena.mit.edu/user/b/l/blang/www/home.html
Quote: How many Triumphs do you own??? Depends on who you ask.