Re: Production Record Record

To: smith007@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Production Record Record
From: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 17:15:18 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
smith007@ix.netcom.com wrote:

> I received my Production record today from the Heritage folks, took less
> than a week...
> ...  Laminated windscreen  ...

> 1. What does the FS.943,FT.115 # refer to?

These are the key numbers.  I believe they are the
numbers used for cutting the keys for the ignition
and the doors/trunk.  (I don't know which is which.)

> 2. Does laminated dash mean wood dash, was this an option for a TR6, in
> 69?

Did it say liminated dash, or laminated windscreen?  (You refer to
it each way.)  If it said laminated windscreen, this refers to
what a Yankee would refer to as a "windshield."  If so, I assume
this meant that it had US-spec safety glass, rather than standard
UK-spec glass.

> 3. Do I hear a yea or nay for Jasmine yellow?

I like the Jasmine yellow cars, but my wife would veto it...

--ken
'74 TR6 Daily Driver, for 6 months each year...

--
Kenneth B. Streeter         | EMAIL: streeter@sanders.com
Sanders, PTP2-A001          |