Production Record Record

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Production Record Record
From: <smith007@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 97 16:57:04 -0000
I received my Production record today from the Heritage folks, took less
than a week. I faxed them the 2/18/97. It seems my ride was originally
Jasmine Yellow, Black interior, Black Hood, wire wheels,Heater, Laminated
windscreen, Tonneau Cover, 185-15 Michelin Red Band Tyres.It was produced
10 Oct.68, despatched 23 Jan.69 , to (Dealer: British Leyland Motor Inc.,
Los Angeles, U.S.A. It Had an egine numbered CC/25550-HE (anybody seen
it?) Also on the certificate, Key Numbers: FS.943,FT.115.

1. What does the FS.943,FT.115 # refer to?
2. Does laminated dash mean wood dash, was this an option for a TR6, in
69?
3. Do I hear a yea or nay for Jasmine yellow?

Phil Smith
Tampa, FL.
69 TR6