Re: R.A.F roundels 'n stuff

To: Michael Galloway <mgx@icesar.epm.ornl.gov>
Subject: Re: R.A.F roundels 'n stuff
From: Spitfire 1500 <spitfire1500@named.dalton.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 13:15:07 -0500
Cc: Spitfire 1500 <spitfire1500@named.dalton.net>, Kris Cotton <krisc@pi.bns.com.au>, Richard Jackson <RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Michael Galloway wrote:

> heheheheh ....
>
> thats a good one. what color will the spit 6 be? next time i'm in
> north georgia i'll look for it.
>
> -- michael galloway
>    '78 spitfire
>
> On Wed, 26 Feb 1997, Spitfire 1500 wrote:
>

> > Good morning, afternoon, evening, whatever,
> > Once I get my Spit 6 finished, for every Z3 and Miata that goes down
> > (ie: gets beat in the stoplight drags), I'm going to put either a small
> > German insignia or a small Jap Rising Sun on the side of the car.
> >
> > Ron N.
> > Dalton, Ga
> > http://member.dalton.net/~spitfire1500

Michael,
  It is bright yellow, but will not be on the road until April.  Look
for the only yellow Spit with a hood bulge and heat vents.

Ron N.
Dalton, Ga
http://member.dalton.net/~spitfire1500
77 Spitfire 1500 - undergoing cajones transplant - FM66513UO
62? Vitesse/Sports 6 convertible - HB5635LCV
92 Ford Tempo GLS V6 (Ultimate Q-ship!) - 1FAPP38U1NK150073