Re: R.A.F roundels 'n stuff

To: Richard Jackson <RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: R.A.F roundels 'n stuff
From: Kris Cotton <krisc@pi.bns.com.au>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 23:20:36 +1000
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
At 12:24 26/02/97 +0000, you wrote:

>>  I had read somewhere about the spit R.A.F roundels but i have yet to
>>see any on a car. Can you still buy them, I've not seen any in
>>catalogues,etc. Was it a U.S only thing? I quite fancy a set for my spit
'77 Spitfire 1500 (wannabe Battle of Britain edition!)

>Hmmm, I've got the 8 .303 Browning's and the 27 litre Merlin......just need a
>set of wings and I'm away(ps, not the 'always'type!!!) :-)

>Rich
Hi all
I'm going straight out and getting a Messerschmitt this could be fun.
Some of the "old members " may remember a cartoon drawn in B/W years ago
featuring a spitfire car being chased down a road by two messerschmitts in
hot pursuit  I'll try and find it and post it on the ftp site
Tony