RE: TR6 Differential Drain Plugs

To: Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Subject: RE: TR6 Differential Drain Plugs
From: Mike Mason <mmason@lindenwood.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 15:21:59 -0600 (CST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, TWALLI@vanheusen.com
Maybe this is a stupid question, (I always tell my students that
there is no such thing as a stupid question, then have to bite my tongue
when they come up with a real doozy!)  but, can a drain plug be added
without having the diff out of the car?  I just got the car and
everything seems to be working and tight back there and I don't want to
mess with it until I have to.  But I would feel much better having the
fluid drained and replaced and to be able to do it easily in the future.

And besides, standing under a thing full of oil and drilling a hole in
the bottom of it is how I would normally  do things!  Appeals to my sense
of adventure.  Certainly doesn't take much to keep me entertained.  :-)

Michael Mason, St. Louis
        with my drill and new hat at the ready........