1970 Spitfire exhaust manifold

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1970 Spitfire exhaust manifold
From: SFJohnso@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 1996 16:20:25 -0400
While I was rummaging about the boxes in my attic, I found an exhaust
manifold from what I think is a 1970 Spitfire.  It's in pretty good
condition, excepting a little surface pitting on the outside, and the part
markings read "027 Stanpart" on one side and "308086" on the other.

Does anybody know what this thing is worth?  I'm cleaning out my old parts,
and trying to finance the paintjob on my '75 Spit, so I'm curious.

thanks,

Sean Johnson
'75 Spitfire