Re: Mult-carb tuning\UNISYNS

To: CMaster808@aol.com
Subject: Re: Mult-carb tuning\UNISYNS
From: Jeff Nathanson <jeffn@msystech.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 1996 14:45:08 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

Chat,

        When I bought mine from TRF about a year ago, it (the level indicator)
did not move either. I took the Unisyn apart and found that a hole was not
drilled
correctly. I called TRF and they gracefully sent me a new one. They also
said that
the company seemed to have a record for poor quality control.

                        Hope this helps,
                        Jeff N.

t 09:50 AM 9/28/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Maybe somebody out there can fill me in on the FIX for Unisyns<or how ever
>you spell it>  I remember last year somebody telling of something you have to
>do to them when they come to you and don't read a thing when put in place.
> Mine dosn't, and I have tried several things.  Short of drilling out the
>port hole, and this might have been what they recommended.   I guess they
>work nice, but I have been relyng on the old ear to carb method for over 5
>years now and just wonder what it would be like to have it completly
>balanced.
>
>     Thanks   Chet

Jeff C. Nathanson
Director of Product Development
Manufacturing Systems & Technologies, Inc.