Re: Mult-carb tuning\UNISYNS

To: ingate@shiseis.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mult-carb tuning\UNISYNS
From: CMaster808@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 1996 09:50:42 -0400
Cc: streeter@sanders.com
Maybe somebody out there can fill me in on the FIX for Unisyns<or how ever
you spell it>  I remember last year somebody telling of something you have to
do to them when they come to you and don't read a thing when put in place.
 Mine dosn't, and I have tried several things.  Short of drilling out the
port hole, and this might have been what they recommended.   I guess they
work nice, but I have been relyng on the old ear to carb method for over 5
years now and just wonder what it would be like to have it completly
balanced.

     Thanks   Chet