Re: 1971 TR6 Restoration

To: kpete@ez2.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1971 TR6 Restoration
From: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 18:39:46 -0400
Hello All-

I have a problem. Hope someone can help.

I am restoring a 1971 TR6 and trying to remember how to put things together.
When the slave cylinder was replaced (hopefully, in the correct place) the
bleed screw is touching the spin-on oil filter to the point it has dented it
in the side. I had the original canister on the car before restoration and
cannot imaging going through that again.

Has anyone had the same problem? What is the remedy? Have I replaced the
slave cylinder incorrectly?

Many thanks for your help.

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY