Sanity Check on TR 6 ownership !

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Sanity Check on TR 6 ownership !
From: Nettater@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 1996 08:46:50 -0400
Cc: British-cars@autox.team.net
Scions,

Most of you have read my problems, and offered advice.  Is is a prerequisite
of TR owners to have gone insane ?  It seems that the "clean" car I bought in
April, from the local Triumph club ( and a good mechanic), has decided that
it would rather sit in the garage than run and have fun in the sun about
town.   We've had new rear suspension, turned the rotors/drums, rebuilt
distributor, points, plugs, wires... Is the first year of ownership always so
trying ?  Is it part of being a beginning mechanic on a steep learning curve
???

Excuse the puling...it's just that the sit/drive ratio is currently hovering
around 80%/20% and I miss the ragtop.

Evaluations are welcome.

Carol Z.
74 TR6 (moody !)