TR-3 Floorpans

To: musson@arts.usf.edu
Subject: TR-3 Floorpans
From: ron botting <ron_botting@mindlink.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 20:25:43 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Carl,

I have recently undertaken the restoration of a TR3A (TS23731) and have
been following the activities of the "Triumph List" for several weeks
(although not actively particpating).......my question is, having
checked out your website I was tring to determin if the floorpans in
your '58 were factory aftermarket (NOS) or repaired, as they don't
appear to have the factory 'pressings' for renforcement ? I am
struggling with the option of fabricating my own 'technically sound and
functional' floorpans vs buying NOS units from Moss or the TRF. I'm not
yet certian just how 'origional' this particular resteration should be
done as the car does require extensive sheet metal repair throughout.

comments appretiated

rcb
--
Ron Botting