TR - Kent camshaft kit

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR - Kent camshaft kit
From: tonyr@dzn.com
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 1996 13:30:12 -0600
NG>I forgot to include this in my previous e-mail - any of you have experience
NG>with the Kent camshaft kit available from VB (among others)? I am seriously
NG>considering the big engine overhaul with the Kent-kit, new pistons, lifters,
NG>etc. as well as raising compression from 8.5:1 to 9.6:1 - and could use any
NG>insights on the Kent-kit

NG>Thanks a lot - and sorry for the double mailing,

NG>Michael

Michael,
 When trying to locate the cam for my TR6 engine, (uses the same as
TR250) I learned that most of the suppliers don't carry one for our
particular engines.
 Tom Tweed in Ohio saved the day for me and I am on my way to pick up
the cam ground to my numbers.
 Hope you have better luck finding a cam than I did.
 Try Dick Burger at British Parts Connection. (bpc@mint.net)
 If anyone can locate what you need, it will be Dick.
Best Regards,
Tony
--
The Digital Zone  (915) 751-0131 voice (915) 759-8100 data
http://www.dzn.com