TR - Kent camshaft kit

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR - Kent camshaft kit
From: Michael Noerregaard <ngaard@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 1996 10:39:54 -0500
I forgot to include this in my previous e-mail - any of you have experience
with the Kent camshaft kit available from VB (among others)? I am seriously
considering the big engine overhaul with the Kent-kit, new pistons, lifters,
etc. as well as raising compression from 8.5:1 to 9.6:1 - and could use any
insights on the Kent-kit

Thanks a lot - and sorry for the double mailing,

Michael

GT6 Mk. 2 1969 (Red w/1972 GT6 engine - and black targa-top)
GT6 Mk. 3 1971 (White - w/TR250 engine)
....not responsible for any of these changes...
....the DPO did it....hmmmm.....