TR6 parts and thier value

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 parts and thier value
From: Scott Jensen <sjensen@astral.magic.ca>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 20:25:18 -0400
I am in a position to purchase a few odds and ends from a reciently
(gasp) cut up TR6. I would like to know what the value of some of the
parts would be. Can anyone help.
2 carbs
dashboard instruments (all 6)
tail lights
entire engine (unknown shape)
I also need a trunk in good shape, carpets, door inners (which are not
for sale here). Am also looking for a few other (read many) odds and
ends...seats, shift knob, someone put an MG knob on :-( ,and lots of
little things like trim etc. I know about Rimmer, but am looking for
deals/steals. No big rush for this stuff, as winter is almost upon us
<G> . I am in Toronto, Canada.
Thanks Scott
PS thanks to all prior for carb help.