Re: Re[2]: TR6 seatbelts

To: mood@rad.unc.edu
Subject: Re: Re[2]: TR6 seatbelts
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 10:57:58 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

<< On my car, a '73 TR6, it looks like there is a hole on the wheel well.
 Where 3 point belts standard on a TR6? >>

Yes. I have an early 73 TR6 (CF870U) and I still have the original seat
belts.
They are inertia reel 3 point belts and the inertia reel mounts on the wheel
well.
Most of these inertia reels (including one of mine) have long since ceased to

function and been replaced with something else, so no suprise if yours
weren't
there. I found recently that Rimmer Bros. lists an "inertia reel kit" for the
TR6
but the price look up function on their home page hasn't been working lately
(at least it hasn't for me) so I don't know how much it is or whether or not
they
actually have it in stock.

Cheers
Jack Mc