Re[4]: Catalogs

To: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Subject: Re[4]: Catalogs
From: "Peter Mchugh" <PMCHUGH@mail.hq.faa.gov>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 96 09:36:03 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, ngaard@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu
     You are probably correct...I have no inside info, except that I spoke
     with Triumphtune in UK and Moss in CA last week and got the decided
     impression that Moss no longer provides TTune catalogs...

     The catalog I was interested in (the TTune Performance Manual) is
     excellent, has Moss all over it, but hasn't been reprinted since 1992
     (which I confirmed with TTune) so you may want to check the dates on
     your TTune catalogs before assuming the relationship hasn't changed.

     Cheers

     PMCQ

     73 TR-6 etc