RE: Catalogs

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Catalogs
From: Michael Noerregaard <ngaard@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 1996 13:20:46 -0500
>       Triumph tune is a division of (actually, I think they were a separate
>       business bought out by) Moss Motors... I have a catalogue from them.
>       They carry a good selection of Triumph parts as well as competition
>       parts (e.g. Webber-Del Orto Carb sets, cams, suspension upgrades,
>       ignition systems, etc, etc.).

Does anybody have a number for this company (Triumph Tune) handy?

Thanks,

Michael

P.S. Sorry if this is a repeat request

GT6 Mk. 2 1969 (Red w/1972 GT6 engine - and black targa-top)
GT6 Mk. 3 1971 (White - w/TR250 engine)
....not responsible for any of these changes...
....the DPO did it....hmmmm.....