Re[2]: Catalogs

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, Michael Noerregaard <ngaard@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu>
Subject: Re[2]: Catalogs
From: "Peter Mchugh" <PMCHUGH@mail.hq.faa.gov>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 96 08:04:07 EST
     I think that the relationship between Moss and Triumphtune has
     changed...not connected anytmore.

     Triumphtune # 011-441-81948-6666

Subject: RE: Catalogs
Author:  Michael Noerregaard <ngaard@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu> at smtpgate
Date:    8/7/96 10:29 PM

> Triumph tune is a division of (actually, I think they were a separate
> business bought out by) Moss Motors... I have a catalogue from them.
> They carry a good selection of Triumph parts as well as competition
> parts (e.g. Webber-Del Orto Carb sets, cams, suspension upgrades,
> ignition systems, etc, etc.).

Does anybody have a number for this company (Triumph Tune) handy?

Thanks,

Michael

P.S. Sorry if this is a repeat request

GT6 Mk. 2 1969 (Red w/1972 GT6 engine - and black targa-top)
GT6 Mk. 3 1971 (White - w/TR250 engine)
....not responsible for any of these changes...
....the DPO did it....hmmmm.....