Re[6]: "eau de Castrol"....

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, KVacek@aol.com
Subject: Re[6]: "eau de Castrol"....
From: "Peter Mchugh" <PMCHUGH@mail.hq.faa.gov>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 96 07:42:46 EST
     Aaaargh!  I guess that explains it!

Subject: Re: Re[4]: "eau de Castrol"....
Author:  KVacek@aol.com at smtpgate
Date:    8/3/96 9:55 AM

<< The vision you create, of me...my hair driven back by wind, engine at
      4000 turns, a halo of castrol fumes, head over the cockpit
      side....must be what keeps the girls away....I noticed recently that
      dogs don't use my TR's wheels either..... >>

Peter-

Perhaps I wasn't quite explicit enough about those dashing young WWI
pilots...

Have you ever had to take castor oil?  Let's just say it REALLY relieves
constipation.  It wasn't his head that hapless pilot had hanging over the
cockpit coaming.  In fact, when the German let him go, it wasn't really
necessary -- he was  ALREADY going !!!

Now, if that's what you're doing in your Castrol-soaked car, no wonder the
women shy away  ;-)

-Karl