Tow Vehicles

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Tow Vehicles
From: TRIA73@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 May 1996 07:54:19 -0400
From:  Randy Dunn / TRIA73@aol.com
RE:  Tow Vehicles

major factor to be considered, the size and weight of the trailer without
your car.  There are some trailers out there that are probally almost as
heavy as your car.  Also, if you're towing a large enclosed trailer I would
consider a larger tow vehicle with more power.  I'm towing a trailer with a
16 ft. bed length and dual axles with a Toyota Tacoma with the 190 hp V6.
 I'm comfortable pulling the trailer but it's been my experience that a few
extra horsepower on the hills are always nice but it's a trade off you'll
have to consider.

Make every day a Triumph day!
RD 1973 Spitfire