List Post

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: List Post
From: PxA5%EngPpl%GS@go50.comp.pge.com
Date: Fri, 24 May 96 21:18:35 PDT
Hi folks...as much as I'm intrigued by the personalized plates..which I've had
three private messages till now...please post it to the list.  I think what
I've seen till now is quite interesting and very creative!!!  I'm sure others
would enjoy to read them.  Unless you wish to remain anonymous which is fine.
This kinda would then force me to compile as opposed to finding a volunteer!
I know we have the long weekend(here in the US) and busy w/ family and the
killer BBQ preparations for Monday, but I'm looking forward(I'm sure everyone
else is also) to your replies!

And if your LBC motoring this weekend, drive carefully.

Ciao-
Pouya