Re: RE: Bad Vendor Experience

To: wesgrady@csbh.mhv.net
Subject: Re: RE: Bad Vendor Experience
From: KMNTR6@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 May 1996 10:13:05 -0400
Cc: british-cars@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
YOU WROTE:
>Piece of advise.  If you have a problem, don't telephone.  Send >them a
letter, be polite and explain what you wanted, what >you got and why you
think there is a problem.  Most people are >turned off by ranting irate
customers and don't respond at all.

>Just my 2 cents.

I have written 2 letters with no answer. The only response that I can raise
out of these folks is when I phone them. It is really frustrating. I have
called Hemmings Motor News. They have a lady named Carol Peacock who handles
problems with advertisers. They will contact J&P. They have more leverage
than most consumers.
Ken Nachman