Re: TR3 Front Brake Calipers

To: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Subject: Re: TR3 Front Brake Calipers
From: Phil Willson <P.J.Willson@qmw.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 1995 08:34:18 BST
Cc: Keith Bennett <Keith.Bennett@bbc.co.uk>, triumphs@autox.team.net, JPepper752@aol.com
> On 2 Aug 1995, Keith Bennett wrote:
>
> > You'll need to restrain the the free one with a
> > mole wrench or G clamp or whatever seems appropriate until the second one
> > shifts.

Then Greg Petrolati replied:

>       Okay, I'll play the "dim Colonial"... What part of a mole shifts
>       that it would require a special spanner to put things right?:-)
>       I mean, them's critters... ain't they?
>
>       Maybe it's the wrench you use to smoosh moles when you find the
>       little fellers in your garden amongst your crop of Swedes... Now
>       there's a picture...
>
>       "Ja Olaf dem moles bin chewin' on my toes tew... Vonder vhen det
>       guy's gonna come to shmoosh dem vit a wrench..." ;-))

Swedes is wrong, oh dim colonial, even if you're only acting!!.  The Mole
wrench was patented and is
manufactured by M.Mole and Sons of somewhere in Wales.  A brilliant tool for
squashing lleeks and
aberdaffodills.  Also for fine-tuning vocal chords in male voice choirs.  (I
shall be going to Wales in a couple of
weeks or so, so if I've offended anyone you can llynch me if you can ffind me!)

Phil

From:   Phil Willson
        Electronic Engineering
        Queen Mary and Westfield College