Re: TR6 springs

To: "Randell Jesup" <jesup@scala.scala.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net (British-Cars)
Subject: Re: TR6 springs
From: "Chris Kantarjiev" <cak@godzilla.studio.sgi.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 1995 10:49:09 -0700 "TR6 springs" (May 18, 11:35am)
Don't know about your TR6, but I suspect that since it's an early one, the
front geometry is the same as my late 4A. I have the red BPNW springs on all
four corners and am very happy with them. Ride height (to the frame at the
suspension pickup points) is about 5" front and 5.5" rear on 165-15 tires.

My springs were pretty clearly marked on one end in silver paint. I'm sure that
if you call BPNW they'll be happy to give you some identifying marks or
measurements.

I still can't get negative camber up front, but it's due to an entirely
different problem (seriously bunged up lower A arm mount that I'll have to fix
some day).