Re: 5-bolt/6-bolt cast iron bellhousing--Part ##??

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 5-bolt/6-bolt cast iron bellhousing--Part ##??
From: cvaught@hawaii.rr.com
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 14:50:39 -1000
also there is a cobra steel bellhousing with both tranny bolt patterns. i came
across one when i was doing my 6 bolt conversion. it is steel and very heavy
but "safe". if anyone is interested i think i can have a friend in hawaii find
the owner but he wanted a big chunk of change for it.
Chris Now in texas.